Parking Entry Terminal
The parking ticket dispenser sets the stage by being straightforward and simple to use. The Parking Entry Terminal can easily be programmed to determine whether to issue a ticket automatically for high peak hours or at the press of a button.Send Inquiry
The parking ticket dispenser sets the stage by being straightforward and simple to use. The Parking Entry Terminal can easily be programmed to determine whether to issue a ticket automatically for high peak hours or at the press of a button.
Monthly customers are able to gain access through a proximity card reader located on the face of the aesthetically pleasing cold-rolled steel housing. Other access technologies such as smart phone barcode scanning and pre-printed barcode credentials can be integrated with the terminal. A credit card insert reader is available for credit card in/out configurations.
For maintenance, you will find that the interior device is mounted on sturdy sliding tracks which glide open with just a pull. The ticket paper roll dispenses more than 5,000 bar-coded tickets and can be easily and quickly replaced. A low ticket sensor will indicate when the roll needs to be changed.
Parking Entry Terminal Technical Parameters
|Working Voltage||DC24V/AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz|
|Working Temperature||-35 degree to +65 degree|
|Card Type||IC/ID Optional|
|Offline Information Storage||One Million messages|
|Communication Port||RS232/RS485, TCP/IP, Optional|
|Consumption||30W (normal); 120W (max)|
Functional Features of Parking Entry Terminal
1) Using thermal paper, economic and highly stable;
2) Support built IC/ID card reader;
3) With lightning protection, overload protection, anti-jamming protection etc., and can work in severe condition;
4) Friendly customer interface (LCD) , parking ticket and optional voice prompt module;
5) Easily modify its working parameters including time, date, ticket number and parking lot information etc. with software or external PS2 keyboard;
6) Flexible compatibility can work directly with most manufacturer's barrier gates, loop detector etc.
7）Optional LED press button, provide good user experience for night parking.
1. Slim design by Italian designer, good looking and space-saving;
2. 200 sets capacity per month of parking ticket dispenser;
3. Standalone mode is supportable;
4. Customizable logo and content of parking ticket can meet different parking lot requirements;
5. Lifetime sales and technical service, active response to customers’any inquiry;
6. Custom software and hardware is supportable to customers’requirement.
Q: What’s the material of your parking ticket?
A: 60mm width thermal paper ticket.
Q: What’s the ticket roll capacity?
A: It depends on the ticket length, normally one ticket paper roll can print about 4500 tickets.
Q: Can I custom parking ticket?
A: Yes, we have four lines of contents of tickets can be customized.
Q: Can I custom logo on ticket?
A: Yes, custom logo is supportable.
Q: Can I use my own mifare cards?
A: Our standard mifare card is mifare 1k, if you use same model, no problem.