Parking Ticket Dispenser
The Parking Ticket Dispenser is programmable automatic ticket issue. And It's also known as parking entry terminal. The vehicle enters into the parking lot via using this parking equipment. At the same time, the system also supports other customized technologies.Send InquiryChat Now
The Parking Ticket Dispenser is programmable automatic ticket issue. And It's also known as parking entry terminal. The vehicle enters into the parking lot via using this parking equipment. At the same time, the system also supports other customized technologies.
Technical Parameter of Parking Ticket Dispenser
|Product Name||TD81 Parking Ticket Dispenser|
|Working Voltage||DC24V/AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz|
|Card Type||IC/ID/RFID. Optional|
|Offline Information Storage||One Million messages|
|Communication Port||RS232/RS485, TCP/IP, Optional|
|Consumption||30W (normal); 120W (max)|
Parking Ticket Dispenser Features
1) Using thermal paper, economic and highly stable;
2) Support built IC/ID card reader;
3) Easy maintenance, large size paper roll maximum to 4500 copies continuation dispensed tickets, particularly suitable for heavy traffic flow of the parking lot;
4) With lightning protection, overload protection, anti-jamming protection etc., and can work in severe condition;
5) Friendly customer interface (LCD) and optional voice prompt module;
6) Easily modify its working parameters including time, date, ticket number and parking lot information etc. with software or external PS2 keyboard;
7) Support the standard RS485, TCP/IP communication protocol.
8) Optional LED press button, provide good user experience for night parking.
Parking Ticket Dispenser Process Flow
For Temporary Parkers:
1. Vehicle arrives at entry, push button on ticket dispenser for tickets
2. Barrier arm opens, vehicle enters parking lot
3. Before exit, customer goes to central pay station (Manual cashier station / Auto pay station to pay parking fee
4. Barrier arm opens after paid and vehicle exits.
Installation Notes of Parking Ticket Dispenser
1) Pay attention that the tickets can’t be installed on the contrary, the thermal side should be put upwards; Method to distinguish the thermal side: scratch the paper with nail, the thermal side will appear livid trace (diagram 1).
2) Paper roll should be protected against mould and moisture;
3) Printer should be maintained and cleaned regularly;
4) Be careful for paper roll change;
5) Temporary ticket is one entrance and one exit.
6) Non-professional technicians are not allowed to operate the equipment. Ensure to read the instructions before installation. If you have any question, please contact with our dealer or inform us directly.
If you're looking for parking ticket dispenser, here we are. Welcome to buy the high-tech and quality equipment at cheap price from our factory. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also offer custom products based on qualified orders. Feel free to get the quote with us now.